Pain Relief Balm
Price And Quantity
- 27.00 - 165.00 INR
- 165 INR
- Major Products are sealed with Induction WAD
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Macrose Pain Balm For better results massage gently on affected area 3 to 4 times daily.
- keep away from children & protect from sunlight
Being a reputed firm in this domain, we have been engaged in offering Pain Relief Balm. This balm is mainly used for providing relief from nasal blockage, headache, chest infection, body ache as well as stiffness of joints. It is formulated using ayurvedic ingredients under the guidance of deft professionals. Provided balm helps in providing relief from every pain in the body. It is highly demanded by our clients' due to its effective results. This product can be availed in different packaging at pocket friendly prices.
Pain Relief Balm Features:
1. Pleasant aroma
2. Safe and pure
3. Free from chemical
1. What advantages does pain relief have?
Ans - Camphor is one of the ingredients in the balm that increases blood flow to the skin's surface, giving off a warming sensation that might help you forget about your pain and stiffness. Furthermore, menthol and camphor may increase blood flow to the muscles, which could hasten the healing process and lessen inflammation.
2. What role does balm play?
Ans - A balm helps the skin retain moisture in addition to providing hydration. Oils hydrate and soften the skin, and beeswax, which thickens the balm, also helps to seal in moisture by forming a barrier on the skin.
3. Is pain relief effective for back pain?
Ans - Yes. Pain Relief Balm can aid with a variety of pains in addition to muscles, such as back pain, joint pain, arthritis pain, and sprains.
- Nahva Seva JNPT
- 600 Per Day
- 1 Week
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- as per customer requirement
- Western Europe Central America North America Middle East Eastern Europe South America Asia Australia Africa
- All India
- GMP ISO 9001 : 2015