Macadex Liniment Oil
Price And Quantity
- 130.00 - 130.00 INR
- 130 INR
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- For better results massage gently on affected area 3 to 4 times daily.
- For Adults
- Store at Room Temprature
Macadex liniment oil meant for external use can quickly provide relief from muscle or joint pain, for instance sprain, backache and arthritis. The skin feels cold in the beginning and then warm sensation to provide relief. The instant relief is because of the distraction the oil causes. Meant for only external use, this oil is made from herbal ingredients which are quickly absorbed into the skin. It is a great remedy for sore muscles and tissues. People can apply this product to the affected area twice or thrice a day.
1. What components make up Macadex Liniment Oil?
Ans - Menthol and camphor, which produce a cooling sensation, are the major components of Macadex Liniment Oil. Other essential oils like eucalyptus oil and wintergreen oil, which are proven to help reduce pain and inflammation, are also included in Macadex Liniment Oil.
2. Can kids take Macadex Liniment Oil without risk?
Ans - Yes, this oil can be applied to children older than two without risk. It's crucial to keep in mind, though, that some of the product's chemicals may cause skin irritation in some people. It is therefore always advised to test the product on a tiny patch of skin before applying it to a larger region.
3. How is Macadex Liniment Oil supposed to be used?
Ans - Massage this oil into the afflicted area until it is fully absorbed. It's vital to remember that the product shouldn't be used on skin that is broken or open.
4. How frequently should you use Macadex Liniment Oil?
Ans - You can use oil up to three times each day. It is always advised to abide by the directions on a product's label, nevertheless.
5. Does Macadex Liniment Oil have any negative effects?
Ans - Macadex Liniment Oil is generally risk-free to use, and the product has no documented adverse effects. However, after using the lotion, people with sensitive skin can notice minor irritation, redness, or stinging. It is advised to stop using the product in these situations and, if required, get medical help.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque
- 50000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Corrugated box packing.
- Australia Central America South America Western Europe Middle East Eastern Europe Asia North America Africa
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008